[fprint] Driver skeleton

Patrick Marlier patrick.marlier at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 19:35:50 PST 2012

Hi Suco,

I guess you can have a look at this:
http://www.nitgen.com.br/downloads/drivers
And particularly at this:
http://www.nitgen.com.br/Content/Uploads/Downloads/VenusDrv-1.0.1-7.2.tar.gz

Since you do not have the specifications, I would advice you to start
writing a C (or whatever) program to play with your device.

About your sniffing, I guess you missed all the initialization of the
driver. Did you deactivated your device before to start the capture?

Good luck with the analysis of frames and so on (I did a lot of work but
sadly due to no interest of people I will probably have to keep it
private...).

Patrick.