[fprint] Lightuning fingerprint USB flash memory

Reinaldo C. S. reinaldo_c_s at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:14:55 PDT 2012

Greetings.
I need your help.
I have a fingerprint USB flash memory 4GB, half of that capacity is protected by password and the validation of the fingerprint.
I did not see the internal circuit yet, but looking at the messages of the software, I believe that the sensor uses the LighTuning LTT-SS500.
The device came with an application consisting of files:

AP01Main.exe
AP01Main98.exe
CleanEncReg.exe
ClearMe.exe
DBClick.exe
SysPowerDownWranMsg.exe
EncodeMenu.dll
LTTUSB.dll
MatS1SDKUT176.dll
SensorPenDriver.dll

When I run AP01Main.exe, the graphical interface that appears shows the digitalsensor is read by, among other features dedicated to protecting one of thepartitions on the device.
I wish I could develop an application in any language, in Windows or Linux, give me control over the device fingerprint, or even use it as a simple fingerprint reader.
The manufacturer's website (http://www.lightuning.com.tw) is down.
I appreciate any help.

Reinaldo