[fprint] Authentec Design Specification - AES2810 & AES2550

Kerr, Greg Greg.kerr at authentec.com
Thu Jun 14 12:39:35 PDT 2012

AuthenTec is within reason willing to provide external USB versions of
sensors to those wishing to further their integration into open source
environments. Our support team has been briefed - if you provide a
reasonable paragraph on your plans for open source development (and
desired model with shipping address) to our support team, you will receive
a pod in the mail.

 - Greg Kerr
   VP Software, AuthenTec, Inc.