[fprint] AES1660: call for testers

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 01:01:51 PST 2012

Hi,

I've just pushed aes1660 driver code into my libfprint github repo,
branch aes1660-dev,
so it would be nice to get some testing reports from AES1660-owners :)

To get it do:

git clone git://github.com/anarsoul/libfprint.git
cd libfprint
git checkout -b aes1660-dev origin/aes1660-dev

Install fprint_demo from your distro repos, and then install libfprint into home

./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=/home/your_user/usr --enable-debug-log
make -j4
make install # No sudo here!

And then try fprint_demo:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/your_user/usr/lib
fprint_demo

If your user have no enough permissions do:

sudo su
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/your_user/usr/lib
fprint_demo

If it crashes, or does not work properly for you collect and send me
debug logs from console while running fprint_demo

Regards
Vasily