[fprint] unable to make libfprint-0.5

Milan Lazecky espiritocz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 03:43:32 PDT 2013

Thank you both.

Ok, I have installed gdk-pixbuf (version 0.22) from ATrpms. Imagemagick
libs were already installed (including devel, c++, c++-devel), version
6.5.4.7.
Unfortunately, same error:

 CCLD     fprint-list-udev-rules
./.libs/libfprint.so: undefined reference to `fpi_im_resize'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [fprint-list-udev-rules] Error 1

Maybe you have some another advice?
Thank you very much.

With kind regards

Milan