[fprint] unable to make libfprint-0.5

Milan Lazecky espiritocz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 10:03:41 PDT 2013

Hallo.
Indeed, excuse me. So I have installed 2.18 version (included in GTK2 devel
library for CentOS).
I couldn't compile libfprint 0.5 anyway, so I have simply put drivers of
aes2660 to libfprint0.4, changed configure and configure.ac presenting this
driver, compiled and - voila... managed.
I still haven't tried the library. But thank you.

Milan