[fprint] aes3400

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 03:11:51 PST 2013

Hi Piotr,

Please follow "contributing" section in HACKING file or on this wiki
page: http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/fprint/libfprint/

You need to create git-formatted patch and attach it to newly created
bug at freedesktop bugzilla.

I'll try to find some time to take a look on your patch this weekend.

Regards
Vasily