[fprint] Experiences with libfprint in multi user environments

Mariusz Ciszewski mariusz.ciszewski at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:49:05 PDT 2014

> I am currently working on a unit where I need fingerprint
> identification of up to 50 users

Hello Martin

Please let us know how it will work. You wrote you need identification, so
verification (ready to use fprintd-enroll and then fprintd-verify) will not
help you / will not enoug for you.

I'm also searching for sollution where only fingerprint is needed (no
keyboard needed, no user name berofe scanning is needed. I think it could
be called pfrintd-identify.

Please let me know if you will have some results.

Best regards
Mariusz Ciszewski