[fdo] error on cross compiling libdbus

hong zhang henryzhang62 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 18:16:02 PDT 2007

Havoc,

I am using montavista linux.
Its fiel system and libraries locates in
moblinux/devkit/arm/v6_vfp_le/target.
If I do not point to it in option when I run
configure,
it points to /usr in fedora.

two issues.

1. I comment out exit() in configure file to avoid
"checking for posix getpwnam_r... configure: error:
cannot run test program while cross compiling"
and works.

2. But I do not know which configure option will point
   to montavista file system instead fedora.

Can you help out?

---henry