debian patches

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Thu Feb 3 06:47:35 PST 2005

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 03:43:02PM +0100, Harald Hoyer wrote:
>Btw, where are the debian patches?
>On http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cdrtools.html , I only find a big patch
>on the left bottom of the page.

That's the standard Debian package way of handling patches. However,
cdrtools on Debian uses a patch-within-patch method to manage
things. If you grab the .diff.gz and apply it, it will add a
debian/directory to the tree, and (IIRC) in debian/patches it will
dump all the patches that get applied at package build time.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm