[Fribidi-discuss] FriBidi 0.10.0
roozbeh at sharif.edu
Fri Jan 4 01:14:12 EST 2002
FriBidi 0.10.0 is released. You can get it from:
Major changes are:
* Slightly changed interface. To use the old interface, you should #define
FRIBIDI_INTERFACE_1 before #include-ing "fribidi.h".
* No Glib dependency.
* Support for very small memory footprints, through controllable data table
* Added line breaking support through standard width computation (using Markus
* Major cleanup of the code.
* Tested on different platforms, including Red Hat, Debian, FreeBSD,
Solaris, and Cygwin.
* pkgconfig support, by Abel Cheung.
* Included Unicode data files in the source distribution.
More information about the FriBidi