[FriBidi] FriBidi prerelease available for review

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Jun 7 07:10:21 PDT 2005

Hey guys,

It's 2005.  I've rolled a tarball of the old code from 2002
updated enough to work for now.  Mostly:

  - Updated to Unicode 4.1.0.
  - Using stdint.h for integer types now.
  - Misc build fixes.

The tarball is available at:

  www.cs.toronto.edu/~behdad/fribidi-0.10.5pre.tar.gz

I would like to get some review before I make a release, but I
would like to actually make the release really soon, say, 12
hours from after sending this message.  So I appreciate it if you
take some time to test.

Everything should be Ok, I tried not to hack anything.  Remains
udpating text files (README, etc) that will be done before
release.

Cheers,

--behdad
http://behdad.org/