[Ftp-release] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-spec 0.17.15
simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 09:47:23 PST 2008
I've uploaded telepathy-spec 0.17.15, the "new shipment of groove" release.
The current development version of telepathy-spec is available as HTML:
or from the 'master' branch in the git repository:
<git+ssh://git.collabora.co.uk/git/telepathy-spec.git> (for committers)
For packagers (e.g. http://packages.debian.org/telepathy-spec):
* Account.Nickname is now of type 's', rather than the meaningless 'as'.
This matches what was actually implemented in Mission Control 5.
* Introduce the Avatar type (a struct containing a byte array and a MIME type)
and use it on the Account.Interface.Avatar.Avatar property
Changes to experimental API:
* Add the sending flags that were in effect to the MessageSent signal, so
Observers can tell whether a delivery report was requested
* Incoming Messages SHOULD always have a message-received timestamp
Additions to experimental API:
* Messages: add delivery-dbus-error, delivery-dbus-error-message
* Add the Account property to ChannelRequest objects (passed straight through
from CreateChannel and EnsureChannel)
* Add Channel.Type.FileTransfer, a channel used to send a single file to a
* Add Channel.Type.StreamTube and Channel.Type.DBusTube, the new "one
channel per tube" version of Tubes
* Add a use-case description for a channel closing while undispatched
* Many enhancements to cross-references and other minor corrections
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 155 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/ftp-release/attachments/20081121/87c2f9c8/attachment.pgp
More information about the Ftp-release