[Ftp-release] Poppler 0.12.3 released
Albert Astals Cid
aacid at kde.org
Thu Dec 24 03:23:15 PST 2009
Changes against the 0.12.2 release:
* Be more lenient with /Decode key on images. Bug #17439
* Correctly initialize fileName in LinkGoToR. Bug #25221
* Improve the reconstruction of the XRef for broken files
* [Cairo backend] Do not crash on malformed files. Bug #24575
* Accept Fontname if FontName is not present. KDE bug #217013
* Make PSOutputDev code a bit more resilient
* Fix writing of null objects. Bug #25465
* [Cairo backend] Fix crash in some documents. GNOME bug #603934
* Correctly initialize profileCommands in Gfx constructor
* Check for openjpeg in the C++ part as it uses bool in the header. Bug
Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/ftp-release/attachments/20091224/b27ae1bf/attachment.pgp
More information about the Ftp-release