[Ftp-release] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-gabble 0.7.21 released
will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 11:34:12 PST 2009
The "what?! why do I have flowers outside of my window?" release.
The latest reviewed code is always available from:
* telepathy-glib 0.7.23 is now required
* Implement new tube API for muc stream tubes
* Implement new tube API for 1-1 and muc D-Bus tubes
* Implement the Messages interface for Text channels.
* In multi-user chats, the point at which Sent is emitted has changed.
Previously, Sent was emitted when the message was echoed back to you
by the server; now, it is emitted (as is Messages.MessageSent) when
you send the message. When the message is echoed, a delivery report is
emitted with Messages.MessageReceived, and Received is emitted with an
empty body and the Non_Text_Content flag set. Clients that don't
understand the Messages interface should just immediately ack the ID
in that signal.
If clients want to preserve the total ordering of MUC messages, they
now need to care about the Messages interface and watch out for the
* Various tubes related leaks
* fd.o#20003: fix a crash starting Jingle calls on some 64-bit platforms
* fd.o#20133: fix various bugs where idle callbacks outlived their
* Don't start sending video when the other side adds a video stream.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/ftp-release/attachments/20090219/0b73027d/attachment.pgp
More information about the Ftp-release