[Ftp-release] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-glib 0.7.24
simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 10:30:49 PST 2009
telepathy-glib 0.7.24, the "Divide By Cucumber Error" release.
The latest reviewed code is always available from:
* When a TpConnection is invalidated due to disconnection, the error will now
be chosen from the TP_ERRORS domain in most cases. Previously, the
TP_ERROR_DISCONNECTED domain was used. This change is necessary to support
the extensible error reporting introduced in spec 0.17.19.
* Update to telepathy-spec 0.17.19
- Many new errors in the TP_ERRORS domain
- Connection.ConnectionError signal for extensible error reporting
* Add a client binding for the extensible error reporting provided
by the ConnectionError signal
* Use a simple Python implementation of XInclude, rather than xsltproc, for
easier Windows porting
* Add File Transfer to the documentation
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 155 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/ftp-release/attachments/20090128/ced40c50/attachment.pgp
More information about the Ftp-release