[Ftp-release] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-gabble 0.9.2 released

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 11:37:37 PDT 2009

I'm happy to announce telepathy-gabble 0.9.2 ``The photo device is down''. This
is the next release in the 0.9 development series.

Highlights:

* Add support for using OpenSSL instead of GNUTLS for SSL support

Fixes:

* Honour errors that tell us to wait and try again when fetching vCards. This
  was erroneously claimed to be in 0.9.1. (Alban)

* Don't re-fetch our own avatar in a loop when connecting to Google
  Talk. This should fix #23684 once and for all. (Alban)

* Don't trust other people's <message/> IDs to be globally unique: in
  particular, Google Talk uses simple incrementing integers (wjt)

* Use the correct marshaller for the pre-presence signal, fixing a cr
  64-bit platforms (wjt)

* Make sure the Connection object disappears from the bus when disconnected
  (Vivek)

Tarball:
  http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.9.2.tar.gz
Signature:
  http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.9.2.tar.gz.asc

--
We must believe that it is the darkest before the dawn of a beautiful
new world.  We will see it when we believe it.