[Ftp-release] Announce: telepathy-glib 0.11.14
simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 09:23:59 PDT 2010
The “One hundred men can skin 5,000 cats a day.” release.
telepathy-glib is the GObject binding for the Telepathy real-time communication
framework, which can be used to implement user interfaces, connection managers
(protocol backends), and other Telepathy components.
• fd.o #29375: there's now a TpBaseChannel class which deals with all the
boring boilerplate previously needed to implement channels. Public response
to the class has been uniform. "The class is perfect", said one passer-by.
• fd.o #29614: add TpBaseClient:account-manager (smcv)
• Allow TpBaseClient instances to wait for any desired set of TpAccount,
TpConnection and TpChannel features (smcv)
• fd.o #29671: add TP_ARRAY_TYPE_UCHAR_ARRAY_LIST, i.e. signature 'aay' in
• Ensure that when a TpAccountChannelRequest produces a connection and
a channel, they're obtained from the same TpAccount we started from (smcv)
• fd.o #29756, #29795: various documentation improvements (smcv)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 793 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Ftp-release