[Ftp-release] Announce: telepathy-logger 0.1.1
danielle.madeley at collabora.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 21:40:26 PST 2010
telepathy-logger 0.1.1 (2010-02-26)
The ``brick by brick'' release.
This is the second previous release of the telepathy-logger. You should be aware
that this is a piece of software that is still very much in development,
everything is subject to change.
The idea behind tp-logger is that it will become a generic logging daemon usable
anywhere in Telepathy, with any Telepathy client.
Changes in this release:
- libtelepathy-logger.pc is now just telepathy-logger.pc
- asynchronous API has _finish() methods.
- Fix a crasher in handling MUCs
- Logger now observes channels that are open when it starts
- API now includes support for storing favourite contacts in a way that can
be shared between Telepathy clients
Software Developer, Collabora Ltd. Melbourne, Australia
More information about the Ftp-release