[Ftp-release] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt4 0.3.14
Andre Moreira Magalhaes
andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 03:07:57 PDT 2010
The "O HAI MY NAME IS CONFERENCE" release.
telepathy-qt4 is a Qt 4 C++ binding for the Telepathy real-time
communication framework, which can be used to implement user interfaces,
loggers and other Telepathy components.
The latest reviewed code is always available from:
* fd.o #30098 - Added an asynchronous property request API for generated
* Added high-level class for SimplePresence and changed Contact to use
it, deprecating the old methods using SimplePresence directly.
* Added signals deprecation support to Contact.
* Deprecated StreamedMediaChannel methods that only make sense when used
with Call.DRAFT channels (we're going to drop support for that
particular draft in 0.5.0)
* Deprecated all optional interface convenience methods.
The methods inherited from OptionalInterfaceFactory should be used
directly instead if access to low-level proxies is needed.
* Add unnamed (anonymous, TargetHandleType == None) variants for text
chats and calls to ChannelClassSpec
* Register all non-QObject public classes with the Qt meta-object
system, so they can e.g. be stored in QVariants.
* Unnamed text and StreamedMedia calls not included in the
ChannelFactory (channel class) -> (subclass, features) mapping
* Some RequestableChannelClassSpec and ConnectionCapabilities methods
having a notion of "text chat with a person WHO is a conference",
which doesn't exist
More information about the Ftp-release