[Galago-devel] trac for Galago, and the OS X "port"

Colin Barrett timber at lava.net
Tue Apr 26 23:46:51 EEST 2005

On Apr 26, 2005, at 4:19 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 05:18:32AM -0400, Colin Barrett wrote:
>> Since Galago uses Subversion, I think it would be quite neat for
>> Galago
>> to have a trac. More information about trac is at
>> www.edgewall.com/trac, but in a nutshell, it's a wiki+issue tracking
>> system. The Growl Project (growl.info) has been using it for a few
>> months, it's a very nice tool to have.
>
> Hmm.. I'll look into this. We have a wiki now though, and I don't feel
> a need to replace that part. There's also a bugzilla hosted on
> freedesktop.org.

Then there really isn't any reason, at this stage, to swtich to trac,
if the bugzilla is being actually being used. It's visually nicer, and
easier to use, but for now it will work fine.

>> The reason why I bring this up is that at some point, I would still
>> like to attempt to get Galago going on OS X. This semester has been
>> one
>> of much asskicking, and hardly any of it was done by me. Summer is
>> coming though, and with summer comes free time,  and with free time
>> comes the opportunity to over schedule myself. ;)
>
> I'd like that too :) Much work will need to be done I imagine.

Yeah. I'd like work on getting a list of things up somewhere (bugzilla?
wiki?) of things that need to be done to get Galago multiplatform.

-Colin