[Galago-devel] Chaning maximum limit for number of notifications

Abhijeet Rastogi abhijeet.1989 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 04:26:06 PDT 2011

No, I get this error while using python-notify.

shadyabhi at archlinux ~ $ ./.deletesong.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./.deletesong.sh", line 71, in <module>
    obj = MPDTest()
  File "./.deletesong.sh", line 26, in __init__
    n.show()
gio.Error:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.Notifications.MaxNotificationsExceeded: Exceeded
maximum number of notifications
shadyabhi at archlinux ~ $