[Galago-devel] [BUG] In notification-daemon, body not displayed if it contains "&"

Abhijeet Rastogi abhijeet.1989 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:30:23 PST 2012

I am on Archlinux too but I use openbox. I am not really sure what KDE uses
but I am using notification-daemon & I autostart this file on startup.

shadyabhi at archlinux ~ $ pacman -Qo
/usr/lib/notification-daemon-1.0/notification-daemon
/usr/lib/notification-daemon-1.0/notification-daemon is owned by
notification-daemon 0.7.3-1
shadyabhi at archlinux ~ $

All my packages are up-to-date & I think that the problem really exists.