Common inter-distro git repo for SDL Pango

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 02:13:42 PST 2008

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're setting up a mailing list [1] for sharing the patches and
> changes needed for some games among the different distributions. Long
> story short, I'm using hex-a-hop [2] as a guinea pig, but it depends
> on sdlpango, which seems to be missing in some of the distros and BSD
> flavours. I plan to also set up a common repository for it too, with
> Debian patches applied as well as other patches that other distros
> might have, if any. As far as I know, upstream is missing or inactive,
> am I wrong? I'm CC'ing him too, just in case.
>
> I'm writing to you as you're listed as the maintainers of that
> package. I'm also CC'ing the games mailing list.

Fedora's package is here:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/devel/SDL_Pango/

This one is based on rpmforge's package:
http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/SDL_Pango/
Note they seem to still be 100% in sync, so checking on should be enough.

There are 2 patches:
# SDL_Pango-0.1.2-API-adds.patch
Quoting from the ChangeLog:
- Add API-adds patch (submitted upstream), required for the only project known
   to use SDL_Pango, so it does makes kind of sense...

# SDL_Pango-0.1.2-suppress-warning.patch
Fix a bunch of compiler warnings

Regards,

Hans