Repo for the glpng library

Miriam Ruiz miriam at debian.org
Wed Dec 3 04:13:01 PST 2008

2008/12/3 Tomáš Chvátal <scarabeus at gentoo.org>:

> Hehe, you did it wrong. :P

Ops

> All cmake additions are copyrighted by me/Gentoo :D

Please feel free to add your copyright notice as a comment in the
files, sorry :)

> All makefiles were from FreeBSD (that apply even on your one in debian).

The makefile I included was taken from Debian, to provide both ways of
building the package to different distros. I kind of mixed the patches
from both, I injected Debian's orig tarball, which is often the
vanilla source code released by upstream, I did a diff with the
package from FreeBSD (without taking spaces and blank lines into
account), and then applied both Debian's and FreeBSD's patches.

Greetings,
Miry