git repositories for two games: kball and kraptor

Kronoman kronoman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:47:40 PST 2008

Hi
Yes,the name was quite a bad election at the time.
You will need to change the graphics and other stuff to be able to
rename the entire game.
Im going to be out on vacations for like 2 months starting tomorrow,
in case you have any questions...
BTW, I plan to do a sequel someday, has been really busy with other stuff
Bye!