XWelltris

Christoph Egger Christoph.Egger at gmx.de
Fri Dec 5 08:02:44 PST 2008

Hi!

  Hopefully this is your new Mail-Address, the one listed in your code
seems dead.

  I'm the Maintainer for Xwelltris in Debian [0], a great game I have to
say ;) but unfortunately it seems to have seen no progress since 2003

  You are the one who originally developed the game so I would like to
ask you if you have still any interest in this piece of software. If so
you could either do some work and release an newer version or
alternatively help us at games at lists.freedesktop.org fixing bugs [1]
that turned up.

  Additionally especially the fedora team has argued that this game has
trademark issues which may force us to change the name. If you have any
preferences or would like to discuss on this, feel free to mail us.

Regards

  Christoph

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/xwelltris
[1] http://bugs.debian.org/xwelltris
--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :