New wiki pages

Wed Dec 10 13:46:33 PST 2008

Hi all,

prompted by Miry's idea, I created overview pages for distros[1],
and upstream[2]. I know that the term "distro" is Linux-specific,
so if anyone from the BSD or Fink crowd has a better term,
please tell me. I would want to keep them in one common
namespace so the new term needs to be general.
I started the NetBSD page[3] and ask people to flesh out the
pages of their own projects :)

Of special interest are links to wikis, projects overviews,
source repositories, bug trackers, QA sites, build hosts,
mailing lists, etc.

Richard

[1] http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Games/Distros
[2] http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Games/Upstream