Invitation to a cross-distro games packaging/patching/maintaining mailing list

Philip Paeps philip at freebsd.org
Sun Dec 14 06:55:50 PST 2008

> you are receiving this email because you are listed as maintainer of one or
> more ports in FreeBSD's game category. I do apologize for writing to all of
> you directly, but there does not seem to be any games mailing list for
> FreeBSD.

Thanks for inviting me, Richard.  As far as I know, I only (supposedly ;-))
maintain games/wesnoth in FreeBSD for which the upstream is fairly active.

The only patching I have to do these days seems to be related to keeping our
compiler happy with some minor technical violations of the C++ standard.

I look forward to seeing how I can be a useful addition to this mailing list.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at freebsd.org                               subscribed to the list.

  You may be recognized soon.
  Hide!
  If they find you, lie.