Vote: prefix for list mail -- Yes/No?

Philip Paeps philip at freebsd.org
Thu Dec 18 14:39:22 PST 2008

On 2008-12-18 15:31:04 (+0200), Jari Aalto <jari.aalto at cante.net> wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 07:17, Sylvain Beucler <beuc at beuc.net> wrote:
> > > I just saw that the list doesn't add [Games] in the subject anymore.
> > > Can we add it back?
> >
> > It was removed at the explicit request of a member. Personally, I do not
> > care in the least.
> >
> > Can everyone who wants to have/not have the [Games] prefix answer
>
> Vote: Do not add "[Games]" prefix. The List-* headers are enough.

I honestly couldn't care less either way.  I agree that List-* headers are
enough, but I have no strong feelings about the presence of a subject prefix.

It's not something that keeps me awake at night.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at freebsd.org                               subscribed to the list.

  <06ezt> i was born in a hospital somewhere
  <belethcalwen> :O??? me too!!!! man we ahve so much in common!