[Games] Status update

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Fri Nov 28 10:12:10 PST 2008

* Miriam Ruiz (miriam at debian.org) wrote:

> > - Go Ollie (dunno what it is yet) - need to make a port of tuxcap 2d
> >  game framework first, then wait game's developers to release
> >  proper source package.
> I'm currently working in this one for Debian too. I already have
> tuxcap finished, but it won't work properly with 64 bits. Maybe we
> should coordinate on this one.
I didn't dig it yet, only saw an error log from my build machine
with pointer to integer cast. Gotta check it in some hours. As
usual, if it's something like preudorandom value from a pointer,
interim intptr_t cast should fix the error. If they're storing real
pointer in the integer, it'd be a bit harder.

Do you use unpacked GoOllie.sh for a source too, btw?

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru