[Games] Status update

Fri Nov 28 14:48:43 PST 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 20:49, Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru> wrote:

> Better you do it, sine you've already mailed other distros. I'm
> not in touch with any on OpenBSD guys unfortunately.

Me neither, but will do :)

> What's for Darwinports, I couldn't find any working contacts. The last
> message on the list was 2006-09-06:

Heh, OK. I will poke around and see if I can find anything.

> So the whole code will be there. Well, that'd be great.
> Althrough as discussed before I thought that there will be no
> 'distribution foo' branches but more like 'patchset doing foo',
> more or less useful for all distros, no?

That is something we will have to test. As I said, let's be bold
and if all else fails, we throw away a repo, retaining the patches.
In general, I would agree that distro-specific patches should be
maintained seperately, though.

Richard