[Games] Status update

Sat Nov 29 01:33:58 PST 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 01:13, Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru> wrote:

> But high granularity by default without real reason will just add
> more work.

Not quite. I tried to create ASCII art of what I have in mind, but
I failed. Thus, I made a screenshot of the vim_extended git
repository. Note that there is a "custom" branch on top. That
merges two other branches I want to use.
Along the same lines, the hex-a-hop repo will have an
"allpatches" (or "default" or whatever) branch which merges
all patchsets. From your point of view, it would be a single,
fully patched sourcedir.

Richard

PS: I will write an extra email on how to get commit access
soon. freedesktop.org requires you to jump through a hoop
or two, but it's nothing unreasonable.

[1] http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1921/gitkhi4.png