Another self-intro

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Sun Nov 30 05:21:26 PST 2008

Josef Spillner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> first of all, I'm glad to see more coordination in packaging games, not just
> among packagers within a distribution, but also across distributions. I'm
> involved with KDE Games to some extent and a lot more involved with the GGZ
> Gaming Zone project, trying to bring the ultimate online gaming experience to
> ordinary desktop users and all that...
>
> We've just updated our GGZ @ distros status page:
>    http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/releases/0.0.14/download.php
> I'm personally involved with the Debian/Ubuntu packages, and know some
> contacts at other distributions, but by far not all of them, and as such
> would be thrilled to be able to reach all of them via this list.
> First task for those few distributors still listed under "outdated or
> incomplete" would be to update the packages, I'd be more than glad to assist
> for that matter :-)

I noticed Fedora is listed as outdated or incomplete here. But it is also
mentioned in one go with RHEL, which is a different beast. Could you please
split them and hopefully put Fedora in the ok list, or if Fedora itself has
issues, let me know then I'll get you in touch with the Fedora maintainer.

Regards,

Hans