FreedroidRPG

JK Wood joshuakwood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:12:00 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm the maintainer of the FreedroidRPG build script at both Slackbuilds.org
and Builds.Slamd64.com, as well as a contributor to the project.  Something
that we've noticed is that a lot of distros out there are still using
outdated releases (0.10.3, or 0.11.1).  There have been a LOT of changes
since that point, including bugfixes, new content, and a complete overhaul
of the dialog.  So, consider this a call to maintainers to get current.

Feel free to refer to my packaging scripts at
http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12.2/games/freedroidrpg/

The source can be acquired from
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/freedroid/freedroidrpg-0.12.1.tar.bz2

Also, I apologize for the state of the FreedroidRPG site.  We're still
trying to coordinate who's going to keep it updated.

Thanks,
JK