Idea: Open Gaming Portal / Lobby-System

JK Wood joshuakwood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:16:04 PDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Callum Lerwick <seg at haxxed.com> wrote:

> IMHO this should be handled as part of the Gnome Online Desktop effort:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/OnlineDesktop

I should think this should be something desktop-agnostic.  Otherwise, you
risk running off KDE folks, as well as those who use "alternative" window
managers, and also Mac/Windows (assuming that we want to target those
groups.)  I mean, most of the free/open-source games I can think of have at
least a Windows client available, and like it or not, that's where a large
part of your "market share" is going to come from.

--JK