Idea: Open Gaming Portal / Lobby-System

Sven Pfaller kalterregen at gmx.net
Tue Apr 7 09:50:21 PDT 2009

Erik Hanson wrote:
> [...]
> Does spring-lobby fit? It's open, cross-platform, and I imagine it could be
> extended to do the things mentioned in this thread.

Many games have their own implementation of a lobby-system. So it is
certainly a good idea to look around and see what features they have,
how they are implemented, etc. And then take the good parts and features
and include them into OGP. IMHO it is important that OGP is a system not
bound to a specific game, so other games would have no concerns using it.