Anagramarama

Lars Vogdt lrupp at suse.de
Fri Jan 23 04:02:56 PST 2009

On Donnerstag 22 Januar 2009 01:35:22 Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Does anyone know a similar game to Anagramarama? [1] I like it a lot
> but it seems quite difficult to port to other languages, and it also
> doesn't seem to be too supported upstream. If there is no other
> alternative game I might try to do something with its code anyway, I
> guess.

I packaged it some time ago for openSUSE. But as far as I remember, the
old source has too many warnings/errors to work with current
distributions without patches.

For KDE there's already kanagram[1], for GNOME, there should be
something similar.

With kind regards,
Lars

[1]: http://edu.kde.org/kanagram/