Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker Gameplay Trailer & Kids Try It Video

Platinum Arts platinumarts at
Thu Jan 29 13:55:28 PST 2009

Hi!!! Just wanted to let you know we have some updates over at Sandbox :)
We created a gameplay trailer and have a video of kids playing Sandbox.
Here you go :)  Our homepage is
Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker Gameplay Trailer, the high quality
option is recommended:

Additionally it is available for download:

Video edit compiled of kids experiencing Sandbox:

Article written by the father detailing his experiences:

Take care and enjoy!
http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net Free Open Source 3D Game Maker / Game Design
Check out http://PlatinumArts.Net !
It features movie reviews, stories, free video games and more!