Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker Gameplay Trailer & Kids Try It Video

Platinum Arts platinumarts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:55:28 PST 2009

Hi!!! Just wanted to let you know we have some updates over at Sandbox :)
We created a gameplay trailer and have a video of kids playing Sandbox.
Here you go :)  Our homepage is http://kids.platinumarts.net
Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker Gameplay Trailer, the high quality
option is recommended:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiZ9-l-DxFs

Additionally it is available for download:
http://kids.platinumarts.net/download-sandbox.html

Video edit compiled of kids experiencing Sandbox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvy3h3z8cvw

Article written by the father detailing his experiences:
http://syn.theti.ca/2009/01/25/involve-kids-in-free-software-development-through-play

Take care and enjoy!
-mike
--