Game Store

Pavol Rusnak prusnak at suse.cz
Sat Jul 25 16:49:51 PDT 2009

Hi all!

During last days I created a small project called Game Store and I think
you might be interested in it.

wiki page:
  http://en.opensuse.org/GameStore
blogposts:
  http://stick.gk2.sk/blog/2009/07/gamestore/
  http://stick.gk2.sk/blog/2009/07/hackweek-gamestore/

The basic part is more or less done (some icons and screenshots are
missing), but is targeted at our openSUSE games repository and package
management.

If anyone would like to modify it to be usable on another distributions
it'd be great!

PS: In a few hours I’m off to Bulgaria and I won’t be able to answer
this week. Thanks!

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Community Multiplier Team                Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                     19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz                                http://www.suse.cz