glpng patch

Thomas Klausner tk at giga.or.at
Fri Sep 11 06:04:23 PDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 02:48:07PM +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Yup, go ahead. I've allowed the mob user to commit changes. Please
> tell me your username so I can add you anyway :)

"wiz" -- but you already added me in Dec 2008 :)

I think it worked:
# git push
Counting objects: 7, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 561 bytes, done.
Total 4 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)
To ssh://repo.or.cz/srv/git/glpng.git
   72e2bf9..3f574b9  master -> master

> BTW, we still have to somehow centralize all the git repositories
> instead of the chaotic structure we have now

Yep. A commit/push mailing list would also be interesting.
 Thomas