List still active?

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sat Jun 8 12:12:04 PDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-06-08 at 16:01 +0200, Philip Paeps wrote:
> On 2013-06-07 22:30:47 (-0400), Barry deFreese <bdefreese at debian.org> wrote:
> > I was just checking to see if this list is still even active!?
>
> One post in 2012, no replies.  No ... I think it's dead.

Well, if it's any consolation, I'm working on a libre commercial gaming
title for GNU and was planning on making some project major milestone
announcements here, but still premature.

However, some of you may find one of our game's research tools of
interest described here:

  <http://rod.gs/A2m>

We will be releasing it on optical media in the coming weeks also as a
fundraiser to continue development.

We have a low volume announcement mailing list here: