Docs and specs?

keith preston keithpre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:20:56 PDT 2007

Well, geoclue is a fairly new project, but I am excited for someone to want
to use it.   I am currently tasked with writing documentation and finishing
up the position API  in a week or so, and then I think we will go to "Beta"
status on it, which means we will try, but not guarentee API compatibility
on the position api.

As for using it, we have tried to make it as easy as possible.

Assuming you are glib friendly then all you need to do is... (from geoclue
position example)
#include <geoclue/position.h>

    if (geoclue_position_init () == GEOCLUE_POSITION_SUCCESS){
       if (geoclue_position_current_position (&lat, &lon) !=
GEOCLUE_POSITION_SUCCESS) {
         // You have position!!!!!!!!!!
        }
     }