Docs and specs?

keith preston keithpre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:25:57 PDT 2007

> I wrote the above assuming you are working in C. Let me know if this
> isn't the case.

I just took a look and no luck, gajim is in python.   However this generally
isn't a problem.   Geoclue is first and foremost a  DBus API
specification.   We for ease of use provide easy c client bindings and most
of the backends are written in C, but a Python bindings should not be
difficult at all.

I am not an expert at python dbus, so you might have to review some
documentation on that, but if you look at geoclue/position_glue.xml you will
see the dbus specification.   If you do figure out the python dbus stuff,
please share and we can include client binding for python in our sources.

Keith Preston