add more geocode backends and fix some bugs.

Jussi Kukkonen jhkukkon at cc.hut.fi
Fri Sep 28 02:52:55 PDT 2007

Haishan.Chen at mitac-mtc.com.tw wrote:

> There are 3 attached files.

Hello, sorry for the silence (took a bit of vacation from geoclue after
my Summer of Code). I haven't really looked at your code yet, but will
get right to it.

Do you know how the Google API key should be used? If it needs to be
per-application (as opposed to one common key for all geoclue
installations), we'd probably need to provide a way to set that key --
otherwise this is not very useful.
 The same question of course concerns the yahoo API (currently we use
something like "yahoo_demo" as our id, if I recall correctly).

-jussi