GeoClue talk in the Meego conference ?

Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente jfernandez at igalia.com
Thu Aug 5 04:00:56 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 11:22 +0100, Rob Bradford wrote:

> I was intending on submitting a talk about GeoClue to the MeeGo
> conference. If someone else would prefer to do it then that's fine
> with me. Just let me know :-)

For me it's fine as well :) Just asking because I really think GeoClue
could be an important piece in the Meego architecture. At least more
than in Maemo.

Anyway, despite my knowledge of Meego is just starting to grow, and
perhaps others with more experience should take over this task, I could
help on any topic you could need.

Just contact me on the IRC or here :)

Greetings.

--