Connman support for GeoClue inside Meego

Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente jfernandez at igalia.com
Thu Aug 12 02:47:18 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 10:40 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:

> You should be considered to be at the console (policy at_console=true)
> to get access to connman.  Are you testing from a terminal inside the
> SDK?

Yes, that would be the case. I'm executing the test from a terminal as
normal user. When I become root the test are executed successfully.

However, the same problem happens when I start the SDK Simulator as
normal user. The problem is gone if the Simulator is launched as root.

--
Javier Fernández García-Boente
http://blogs.igalia.com/jfernandez/