[ghns] GHNS Latest tab

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Tue Jul 19 19:19:08 EST 2005

Am Montag, 18. Juli 2005 23:28 schrieb Josef Spillner:
> I'm going to fix this in the branches/work/feature-branch, which is
> intended to remain API compatible. We already have custom sorting by
> inheritance for all list view items so this should be easy to add.

Update: This fix was already backported to KDE_3_4_BRANCH, so a newer kdelibs
should fix the sorting.

It seems that superkaramba uses the kde-look feed. There are still some issues
with it:
	<author>skyboy (adrian.hornsby at tut.fi)</author>
should become
	<author email="adrian.hornsby at tut.fi">skyboy</author>

And
	<stuff>
	<type>38</type>
	</stuff>
should become
	<stuff type="superkaramba/themes">
	</stuff>

What I have in mind to prevent such mistakes is a feed validator. It's now on
my TODO list.

Josef