[ghns] Re : about SoC proposal at Blender Foundation on GHNS + questions

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Apr 9 02:38:24 PDT 2008

Am Dienstag 08 April 2008 03:14:57 schrieb Jonathan-David SCHRODER:
> I've "met" on #blendercoders a blender developper interested in my proposal
> (he had access to the SoC admin side for the blender foundation) because he
> worked using mysql for blender files data blocks.
> He wants to talk more about the proposal with me in a few days.

You can tell him that you could easily get advice on GHNS-specifics on this
list even if someone from Blender becomes a mentor.

> By then... I could have tried to use khotnewstuff, and maybe some shell
> scripts I've seen on the repos to know that I can make the GHNS system work
> somehow and start discovering more about it.

It will give a positive view if you already tinker with the scripts and
servers prior to the application rating deadline.

Josef

P.S. You're always on CC during the whole mail thread. Are you subscribed to
it now? We could drop the CC then.