[ghns] python wrapper script first version for rest API

Jonathan-David SCHRODER myselfhimself at free.fr
Sat Apr 12 18:59:18 PDT 2008

Hi
I implemented a wrapper class in python having methods for the LIST and
CATEGORIES methods of the REST API

the file is here :
http://www.ece.fr/~schroder/SoC2008/files/restApiMappings.py

look at the end in the if __name__ == "__main__": section to see how it's
used
as the script is now, you need to wait 1 hour = 3600 for the script to
accept to refresh a cache for a given page again

I'd be ready to wrap the GET and VOTE methods as well. I'll probably do it
even if it seems there's no implementation yet on the server side.

I know that the script is not commented properly. Doing it is on my todo
list.
What do you think of the design I've used?

Sincerely,
jonathan

--
http://www.jaxtr.com/myselfhimself